Supreno® EC Powder Free Extended Cuff Nitrile Gloves - Extra Large, 50 per box
Features and Benefits:
Supreno® EC provides extended-cuff protection of the wrists and arms for highrisk applications. Designed to maintain a comfortable fit while providing reliable hazard protection, these gloves are also adhesive-resistant.
- Lowest pinhole rates (AQL 0.65) sets a new standard for protection
- Textured fingers for enhanced grip
- Meets or exceeds NFPA requirements
- Textured Fingers
- Extended Beaded Cuff
- For Single Use Only
- Length: 11.6"
- Cuff Thickness: 4.3 mils
- Palm Thickness: 5.5 mils
- Finger Thickness: 7.9 mils
- Tensile Strength: Before Aging 30; After Aging 27
- Elasticity/Elongation: Before Aging 500; After Aging 500
- Pinhole Defect Rate*: 0.65 AQL (*Pinhole Defect Rate is FDA minimum requirement.)