Shop Product Types
Master Appliance (MSTMT76K)
Self Igniting Torch Kit
Features and Benefits:
A professional quality, hand held or table top, butane-powered, self-igniting trigger torch,soldering iron and flameless heat tool.
- MT-76 includes soldering iron and heat tip for soldering up to 752°F/400°C and heating up to 932°F/500°C.
- Gas adjustment wheel provides adjustable long blue torch flame with temperatures up to 2,500°F/1300°C.
- Incorporates "trigger" switch with "pulldown" lock to meet Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Requirements.
- Incorporates a "hands free" slide lock for continuous use and instant off operation.
- Unique shutter lever extinguishes ignition flame before using soldering or heat tip to prevent overheating.
- Ergonomic handle design ensures a non-slip grip. Removable base for table top or hand held use.
- Unit is shipped without fuel. Use with Master Ultratane® Butane for best performance.
- Use to heat parts, ignite materials, melt plastic, pinpoint torch, shrink tubing, solder & desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more.
- Removable Stand
- 5" Wire Cutter
- 5" Needle Nose Pliers
- Solder Tip
- Heat Tip
- Shrink Attachment
- Polyfoam Cutter
- Hot Knife Tip
- Roll 60/40 Solder
- Stand with Sponge
- Durable Plastic Case
- Dimensions: 6.5"H x 3.8"W x 1.3"D
- Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane
- Approx. Run Time: Two Hours
- Approx. Flame Temp.: 2500° F
- Fuel Tank: Plastic, Built-in, Refillable
- Net Weight: 8.1 oz.
- Shipped Empty