Master Appliance (MSTMT76)
ADS Flame Micro Torch
2500oF ADS Flame Micro Torch
A Professional quality, hand held or table top, butane-powered, self-igniting trigger torch, soldering iron and flameless heat tool.
- Gas adjustment wheel provides adjustable long blue torch flame with temperature up to 2,500oF (1,300oC)
- Incorporates "trigger" switch with "pulldown" lock to meet Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) child safety requirements.
- Incorporates a "hands free" slide lock for continuous use and instant off operation.
- Unique shutter lever extinguishes ignition flame before using soldering or heat tip prevent overheating
- Ergonomic handle design ensures a non-slip grip. Removable base for table top or hand held use
- Unit is shipped without fuel. Use Master UltrataneR Butane for best performance
- Use to heat parts, ignite materials, melt plastic, pinpoint torch, shrink tubing, solder and desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more
- Includes soldering iron and heat tip for soldering up to 752oF/400oC and heating up to 932oF/500oC.