Infrared Thermometer in Case with FREE MSC52220 1" Analog Thermometer
Features and Benefits:
The Infrared Thermometer with Laser offers laser targeting accuracy, enhanced back-lit LCD Display and an expanded temperature range. The compact design is simple to use and easy to store.
- Non-Contact Temperature Range: -58 to 932°F (-50 to 500°C)
- Field of View: 12 : 1
- Target Indicator: Single Laser Spot
- Emissivity: 0.98
- Resolution: 0.5°F / 0.5°C
- Accuracy: +/- 2°C (4°F) or +/-2% of reading
- Response Time: 0.5 seconds
- Power Off: Automatic after 15 seconds
- Battery Life: Approx. 14 hrs.
- Included Accessories: 2 AAA batteries, instruction manual, plastic molded carrying case
The Pocket Analog Thermometer
- Includes a pocket holder and clip
- Dial size: 1"
- Temperature Scale: 0 to 220° F
- Battery operated (1.5V, life of 5000 hours)
- On/off and auto shut-off after 10 minutes