Infrared Thermometer in Case with FREE MSC52220 1" Analog Thermometer
Features and Benefits:
The 52224-A offers laser targeting accuracy, enhanced back-lit LCD Display and an expanded temperature range. The compact design is simple to use and easy to store.
- 12 to 1 ratio - increased distance to spot ratio
- -58 to 932 degrees F, non-contact temperature readings
- Heavy-duty construction
- Constant maximum temperature displayed - increased low end temp range
- Backlit LCD display
- Single Laser Spot
- Response time of 0.5 seconds
- Automatic Power off after 15 seconds
- Approx 180 hours of battery life
- 2 AAA batteries included
- Packaged in plastic case
Infrared thermometer ranges from -58 to 932 degrees F, with large easy to read 1" LCD display, scan mode, maximum temperature display, and F/C button.
The unit includes a FREE 52220 1" analog thermometer.
Manual (from Mastercool site): Instruction Manual