Master Appliance (MAEHG751BK)
Master Heat Gun Kit, 750-1000F
Features and Benefits:
- Professional, heavy-duty, industrial quality, multiple use heat gun and kit
- Kit includes heat gun model # HG-751B, shrink attachment (model# A-160-HG), reducer attachment (model # 51543), spreader attachment (model # 51544), storage case (model # 51013).
- New Kit - storage/carrying case protects the heat gun and provides ample space for all attachments.
- High temperature and power ratings of 1000 degrees at up to 1740 watts.
- Variable Temperature - the HG-751B has a temperature range of 750 to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Various Attachments - This kit includes a heat shrink attachment, reducer attachments, and spreader attachment.
- High temperature and power ratings: 1000°F/540°C at up to 1740 watts, accommodates many industrial and commercial heating applications
- High air flow rating: 23 CFM at 3000 FPM gets the job done fast
- Powerful high speed universal motor
- Sturdy die cast housing
- Adjustable non-slip stand
- Kits include Heat Gun, A-160-HG Shrink Attachment, 51543 Spreader Attachment & 51544 Reducer Attachment & 51013 Storage Case
- Use to bend plastics, cure adhesives, dry parts, heat parts, shrink tubing and packaging, strip paint and more
- Optional Momentary Contact Safety Switch turns heat gun off when operator is not pressing it.
- 120 V