Shop Product Types
12V Max Lithium Ion Cordless 1/4" Hex Driver Drill Kit
Features and Benefits:
The 12V max Lithium-Ion Driver-Drill Kit (FD01W) is the perfect addition to any tool box or tool belt. The FD01W weighs only 2.0 lbs. (with battery), and delivers pro power and pro speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of drilling and driving applications.
This powerful and compact cordless driver-drill is built for maintenance professionals, repairmen, remodelers, electricians, cabinet installers, and any general contractor seeking an ultra-compact cordless driver-drill with pro power and pro speed.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 12V max Lithium-Ion cordless line-up, which includes driver-drills as well as an impact driver, impact wrench, circular saw, recipro saw, jig saw, vacuum, and flashlights. Consistent with the rest of Makita’s groundbreaking Lithium-Ion battery technology, the 12V max Lithium-Ion battery delivers more power in a compact size for maximum efficiency.
The FD01W features a Makita-built variable speed motor that delivers 200 in. lbs. of Max Torque and 0-350/0-1,300 RPM, with 18 clutch settings for added precision and control. It has an L.E.D. light to illuminate the drilling surface, and an ergonomic grip that fits like a glove for even pressure and even control.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-350 & 0-1,300 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Ultra compact design at only 6-3/16" long and weighs only 2.0 lbs.with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Makita-built motor delivers 200 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 120 in.lbs. of PTI torque in an ultra compact size
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- Capacity (steel): 3/8"
- Capacity (wood): 13/16"
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 350 / 0 - 1,300 RPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 200 in.lbs./22N•m
- Battery: 12V max Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 6-3/16"
- Net Weight (with battery: 2 lbs.
- Handle: Pistol
- Max. no load speed: 1,300 RPM
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- (1) 12V max 1/4" Hex Driver-Drill (FD01ZW)
- (2) 12V max Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1014)
- (1) Holster (168467-9)