MAD TOOL LAB SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. The Mad Tool Lab Sweepstakes:
How to Enter: Beginning October 10th, 2012, at 6:00 p.m. (CT) through October 31st, 2012 (ET), at 11:59 p.m. (CT) participants (entrants) may enter daily at facebook.com/ToolTopia.com's MAD TOOL LAB app tab at http://www.facebook.com/TOOLTOPIA.COM. Entrants must click Like to view the MAD TOOL LAB contest and to submit entries. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants will be supplied a question or a clue to answer. Links will be provided to online locations for the participant to potentially find the correct answer. These links will open in new windows for the participant to view and then close without leaving the MAD TOOL LAB entry form. Entrants must completely fill out the registration and provide the correct answer to be eligible for the sweepstakes. Entrants may submit one (1) entry per day to be eligible for a weekly sweepstakes drawing. Each sweepstakes consists of a separate set of drawings and must be entered separately.
Entrants will automatically be subscribed in future promotional and advertising communications from ToolTopia.com including, but not limited to, email.
Recipients may unsubscribe at any time with the link included in each email.
Winner Selection: Twenty-one (21) or more winners will be selected once a week on one (1) Thursday, October 18, 2012; and, Twenty-two (22) or more winners will be selected once a week on two (2) Thursdays, October 25 and November 1, 2012; additional winners may be selected if sweepstakes sponsors decide to participate with more prizes after October 10, 2012; one (1) prize per name drawn per sweepstakes. Winners for each sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the end of each sweepstakes on Wednesdays at 5:59p.m. (CT). Drawings will be conducted by ToolTopia.com, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Winner Notification: Winners will be notified via phone, e-mail, or postal mail, at Sponsor's discretion, on or about October 18, 25 and November 1, 2012. Winners' List: A list of winners will be available at ToolTopia.com on or about October 18, 25 and November 1, 2012 until November 30, 2012. Incomplete entry forms, entry forms with incorrect challenge question answers, or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified. Winners' Announcements: Winners will be announced, posted about or commented on at the Sponsor's discretion via online media including, but not limited to, ToolTopia.com, Facebook and Twitter.
Prizes & Approximate Retail Value for Each Sweepstakes:
October 17, 2012 The Mad Tool Lab Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes: beginning October 10th, 2012, at 6:00 p.m. (CT) through October 17th, 2012 at 5:59 p.m. (CT). Twenty-one (21) or more winners will each receive one (1) prize from a participating sweepstakes partner. Winners will be randomly selected to receive one (1) prize at Sponsor's discretion: One (1) DWTDC527 from DeWalt® (ARV:$67.35), Two (2) DWTDW2149 from DeWalt® (ARV: $21.99), Two (2) HNE92000 from Hansen® (ARV: $54.72/ea.), Sixteen (16) KDT85227 from GearWrench® (ARV: $19.99/ea.), Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $540.61
October 24, 2012 The Mad Tool Lab Sweepstakes. Beginning October 17th, 2012, at 6:00 p.m. (CT) through October 24th, 2012 at 5:59 p.m. (CT). Twenty-two (22) or more winners will each receive one (1) prize from a participating sweepstakes partner. Winners will be randomly selected to receive one (1) of the following, at Sponsor's discretion: One (1) DWTDC527 from DeWalt® (ARV: $67.35), Two (2) DWTDW2149 from DeWalt® (ARV: $21.99), Twelve (12) DeWalt® T-shirts (ARV: $12.00),
Four (4) KDT85227 from GearWrench® (ARV: $19.99/ea.), Two (2) HNE92000 from Hansen® (ARV: $54.72/ea.), One (1) DFXDF3TC3 from DentFix® (ARV: $238.99), Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $695.60
October 31, 2012 The Mad Tool Lab Sweepstakes. Beginning October 24th, 2012, at 6:00 p.m. (CT) through October 31st, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. (CT). Twenty-two (22) or more winners will each receive one (1) prize from a participating sweepstakes partner. Winners will be randomly selected to receive one (1) of the following, at Sponsor's discretion: One (1) DWTDC527 from DeWalt® (ARV: $67.35), One (1) DWTDW2149 from DeWalt® (ARV: $21.99), Twelve (12) DeWalt® T-shirts (ARV: $12.00), Five (5) KDT85227 from GearWrench® (ARV: $19.99/ea.), Two (2) HNE92000 from Hansen® (ARV: $54.72/ea.), One (1) DFXDF3TC3 from DentFix® (ARV: $238.99), Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $693.60
2. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per household per day for each of the MAD TOOL LAB Sweepstakes. Multiple entries to the same sweepstakes from the same household will be disqualified. Entries using macro, robotic, script, or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state, territory, or province of residence at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Online entrants must have a valid e-mail address, secure mail delivery address and a Facebook ID, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address or mail delivery address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for prize an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winners (and parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winner hereby further agrees that he/she will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness, biographical material, and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of the prize.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) entrant hereby waives all right to claim any damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased; (2) entrant forfeits participation in any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded either individually or collectively.
7. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of these Promotions is ToolTopia.com LLC,125 Freestate Blvd., Shreveport, Louisiana 71107.