Shop Product Types
Lincoln Lubrication (LIN94552)
High Pressure Grease Reel & Hose Assembly
Features and Benefits:
Developed for demanding environments, the product is ideal for use in professional vehicle service facilities, mobile service applications, industrial manufacturing and process industries. Engineered for durability and reliability, the LFR Series Hose Reels provide consistent, repetitive performance. The reels are available in low-, medium- and high-pressure models for use in a variety of applications and have double-ratchet teeth to lock the hose in multiple positions.
The LFR Series Hose Reels have dual-needle bearings to reduce the stress on the spring, providing smooth, balanced operation during both hose extension and retraction.
- Advanced design provides consistent, repetitive performance.
- Engineered for durability and reliability.
- High pressure swivel includes quick-disconnect for easy hose attachment.
- Two hose clamps perfectly spaced to prevent the hose from locking in the fully extended position.
- Easily accessible, yet fully contained, power springs designed for optimum performance at various operating pressures.
- Dual needle bearings reduce the stress on the spring, providing smooth, balanced operations during both hose extension and retraction.
- Rounded edges on hose guide face enhances safety.
- Angled hose guide face for smooth tangent hose pull out and retraction.
- Electroless nickel plated, corrosion-resistant, low-pressure acle prevents contamination of fluid and restriction of flow.
- Double ratchet teeth provide solid latch to lock hose in multiple usable positions.
- Mounting base accepts Lincoln No. 87000 and No. 82206 mounting patterns and is slotted at both ends for easy installation.
- Powder coat finish creates a corrosion-resistant reel that stands up to the elements.
- Size: 1/4" x 30'
- Hose Diameter: 1/4"
- Max. Working Pressure: 5,000 psi (340 bar)
- Includes 60 pieces:
- Bare Reel Model: #94500
- Delivery Hose: #75600
- Connecting Hose: #75024
- Ball Stop: #85515