Shop Product Types
Lincoln Lubrication (LNC83754)
Retractable Air Reel - 50' x 1/2"
Features and Benefits:
Lincoln’s Value Series air hose reels are constructed of durable, heavy-gauge steel and heavy-duty rubber air hoses. The slotted mounting base allows for easy attachment to ceilings, walls and work benches. Features include five-position adjustable outlet roller arm, spring-powered automatic recoil, angled hose guide for smooth, parallel hose pull-out and retraction and an eight-position ratchet gearing that locks the reel at the desired hose length.
- Heavy-duty construction – Base and guide arm made of heavy-gauge steel stampings with reinforcing ribs
- Corrosion resistant – Individually powder-coated steel components
- Easy mounting – Base slots to facilitate mounting and adjustment
- Power spring – Retraction spring with substantial output torque and long service life
- Ratchet – Eight-position ratchet locks reel at desired hose length
- Guide arm – Adjustable to five convenient positions
- Roller – 3 in. (76.2 mm), one piece solid roller
- Swivel – Proven design provides long service life
- Hose – High-quality PVC hose
- Latch spring – Field-proven, stainless steel construction
- Delivery hose specification: 1/2 in. x 50 ft.
- Maximum pressure: 300 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 150°F
- Delivery hose outlet: 1/2 in. NPTF (m
- Connecting hose inlet: 1/2 in. NPTF (m
- Shipping weight: 41.0 lb.