Shop Product Types
Lincoln Electric Welders (LEWK25011)
Century 80GL Wire Feed Welder
Features and Benefits
- Century 80 GL welds 18 ga. sheet metal up to 1/8” steel. Great for general purpose metal repair and building projects
- Two separate heat settings and an infinite wire speed control
- Uses .035 flux-cored welding wire on a 4” spool. No shielding gas needed.
- Plugs into a standard 120 volt AC household outlet. No special wiring or receptacle needed.
- Includes installed welding gun, nozzle, tip, starter spool of wire, and operator’s manual
Great for household metal repair and building projects. Two separate heat settings, automatic wire feed speed control. Sturdy wire-feed design and multi-insulated transformer for reliable operation and long life. Includes installed welding gun, nozzle, tip, starter spool of wire, and operator’s manual.
- Input power: 115/1/60
- Rated output current/voltage/duty cycle: 70A/21V/20%
- Welding range: 35-88A
- Dimensions: 13" x 9" x 18"
- Net weight: 42 lbs.