Lincoln Electric Welders (LEWK23433)
Eagle 10,000 Plus
- A great choice for getting the job done! For construction contractors, maintenance crews, farmers or ranchers, the Eagle™ 10,000 Plus does a variety of basic welding jobs. And with 10,500 watts of surge AC generator power, it handles a variety of other jobs: lights, grinder, Lincoln Electric inverter, plasma cutter (separate air supply needed) or emergency power.
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- Low Noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
- Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- MIG, Flux-Cored and basic TIG welding in constant current mode (with optional equipment).¹
- Welding accessories included.
- 10,500 Watts Surge Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Surge for motor starting.
- 9,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- 23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Rugged Reliability