Lincoln Electric Welders (LEWK21851)
Handy Mig Welder
Features and Benefits:
This compact, portable and lightweight wire feed welder plugs into a 115V, 20 amp outlet and is user friendly. Four voltage settings and continuous wire feed speed adjustment allow you to weld mild steel from 24 gauge to 1/8" thick. And, it's easy to get started since practically everything you'll need to MIG weld is in the box – gun and cable assembly, work cable and clamp, gas nozzle, gas regulator and hose, spool of solid wire, contact tips and handshield with filter plate and lens. Just add a cylinder of shielding gas. But that's not all – there's also a spool of selfshielded, flux-cored wire, contact tips, and chipping hammer/brush so you can use your Handy MIG to weld with gasless, flux-cored wire too. One year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable).
- 35-88 amps output; welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel
- Welds both MIG (shielding gas sold separately) and flux-cored
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet
- Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically “cold” until gun trigger is pressed
- Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.
- Input power: 115/1/60
- Rated output curent/voltage/duty cycle: 70A / 17V / 20%
- Input current@ rated output: 20A
- Output range: 35-88A WFS while welding: 0-300 ipm; Max. OCV: 29V
- Dimensions: 12.8" x 8.8" x 18"
- Net weight: 46 lbs.