Shop Product Types
Levelwind Retractable Hose Reel for Air with 3/8" I.D. x 75' Flexzilla Hose
Features and Benefits:
- Levelwind™ Technology - This unique winding system automatically layers hose back and forth across the reel. This ensures that the hose is coiled smoothly, easily ... every time!
- Adjustable Hose Stopper - Increase or decrease the length of the hose that remains when hose is fully retracted.
- Seven Position Locking Bracket - These reels can swivel freely on a mounting bracket up to 135 degrees or can be locked into place using the locking brace. Up to seven different locking angles can be utilized.
- Latching Mode Switch - Choose from latching hose every 3 ft. for extended use or switch to free run for immediate automatic rewinding
- Extra Large Swivel - A 3/4" swivel inlet reduces flow restrictions and allows for maximum flow.
- Free Standing Base - Portable! Use freestanding or mounted on wall or ceiling ... flat base allows reel to rest on ground. Built-in handle for carrying ease!
- Durable Construction - Made from durable UV-stabilized polypropylene.
- Application: Compressed Air
- Hose Size: 3/8" x 75'
- Hose Color: ZillaGreen™
- Hose Material: Engineered hybrid polymer
- Max. W.P.: 300 PSI
- Temp. Range: -40° to 150° F
- Lead-in Hose: 3/8" x 5' with 1/4" MNPT x 3/4"-11 1/2 Female GHT fittings
- Reel Inlet: 3/4"-11 1/2 Male GHT
- Discharge Hose Fitting: 1/4" MNPT
Flexzilla® Hose: Flexzilla® is a revolutionary hose featuring a Premium Hybrid Polymer material that redefines flexibility. Flexzilla® hose characteristics offer zero memory allowing it to lay flat exactly where you drop it and won't work against you during operation or coiling after use. Flexzilla® offers extreme all-weather flexibility, even in sub-zero conditions. Flexzilla® is currently in use by oil companies located in Alaska.
Flexzilla® Air Hoses offer superior flexibility for tight radius bends in both cold and warm environments. Engineered polymer-blend material permits use in environments where general purpose PVC and rubber hoses may become too stiff.
- Lays flat, no memory
- Superior bend radius
- Kink resistant under pressure
- Extreme all-weather flexibility, even in sub-zero temperatures (-40° to 150° F)
- Maximum working pressure: 300 PSI
- 3:1 Safety factor
- Excellent abrasion-resistant outer cover
- Includes ben restrictor that reduces wear and tear, prolonging the life of the hose
MADE IN AMERICA.