Lease the Tools you Need
for as Little as $75/month!
ToolTopia.com has partnered with Lease Corporation of America (LCA) to offer customer friendly financing programs for our products. Lease Corporation of America offers an easy to use leasing option that includes a simple one page lease application, credit turnaround in less than four hours and personalized service for any questions you may have about financing.
Benefits Of Leasing With LCA
- Fixed monthly payment – payments do not fluctuate with interest rates like loans
- Easy Documentation – Fast and simple application and approval process
- Preserved Credit Line – Leasing does not affect your bank or credit lines
- Possible tax benefits - expense payments using Tax Code Section 179
- 12/24/36/48/60 Month Lease Programs - special lease program allows you to lease tools and equipment and own them for $1 at the end of the term
- Special Lease Programs: Your LCA Account Executive (see below) can design a lease program based on your needs
- Purchase options include - Fair Market Value, $1 Buyout and 10% Buyout
- Specialized Lease Programs are available through LCA. These include flexible options such as deferred payments and zero down programs.
Taking advantage of IRS Section 179
might be the most profitable decision you make this year!
Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased, or financed, during the tax year. If your business buys or leases a piece of qualifying equipment, you can deduct the full purchase price from the gross income.
Advantages to consider:
- Tax deduction instead of depreciation over several years.
- Potential tax benefits reduce costs by as much as 40%.
- Easier budgeting for equipment and tools.
- Improved cash flow.
How much can be deducted? For the tax year of 2013, this IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment (up to $500,000) and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year. Section 179 also allows for an additional 50% year-one bonus depreciation between $500,000 and the $2,000,000. Once the cap of $2,000,000 on the total amount of equipment purchased is met, the deduction begins to phase out dollar-for-dollar.
This deduction is available via the American Taxpayer Relief Act and can provide tremendous tax savings to participating businesses. Please be cognizant, however, that IRS Section 179 can change year-to-year.
Remember, Section 179 purchases and leases
must be completed before the end of the tax year!
For more information, contact Richard Greenwood your LCA Account Executive today.
Click & Print the appropriate Leasing Application below:
Application for Shop Owners
Application for Technicians
Lease Corporation of America
3150 Livernois Rd., Suite 300
Troy, MI 48083
Contact: Richard Greenwood
Direct Line: 248.743.5184
Toll Free Phone - (800) 800-8098 ext: 5184
Fax Line - 248.743.3184
Email Address: email@example.com
All financing offers: with approved credit.
TOOLTOPIA® is not an authorized tax advisor. You must consult your tax advisor or visit www.irs.gov or contact the irs hotline at 800.829.4933 to confirm if you qualify for the Section 179 tax benefit.