Shop Product Types
Lang Tools (STRTU550)
Master Fuel Injection Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Covers most models 1988 through 2004.
- Includes five most popular banjo bolt test adapters: M14 x 1.50, M12 x 1.50, M12 x 1.25, M10 x 1.00 and M8 x 1.00.
- Banjo bolt test adapters and vehicles banjo bolts are the same size hex, which enables the Technician to use the same wrench for component removal and installation.
- Contains M6 x 1.00 Honda test port adapter.
- Includes fuel pump deadhead pressure test adapter with 1/4 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. hose sizes.
- The test gauge assembly disconnects from the test hose and valve assembly for easier storage and improved gauge protection.
- The redesigned 71317 fuel line tee can now accommodate 3/8 in. hose sizes in addition to the 1/4 in. and 5/16 in. previously accommodated hose sizes.
- Contains longer tee adapter cut test hoses for easier connections.
- Includes longer redesigned test hose adapters for Ford, Toyota/Geo, and Audi/VW. The longer test hoses allow adapters to tee into the fuel system with less distortion and movement of the fuel line by looping the test adapter.
- Contains popular 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. quick connect tube form adapters used on Chrysler, GM and Toyota.
- Includes popular standard and small Schrader adapters in both short hose and right angle configurations.
- Unlike competing test kits our kit contains:
- 16mm O-ring adapter and bolts used on popular Hyundia and Mitsubishi vehicles.
- 11mm O-ring adapter and bolts used on popular Nissan and Infiniti vehicles.
- M12 x 1.00 Honda pulse damper adapter used on popular Accord, Civic, and S2000 models.
- Contains neoprene boot for improved protection of the test gauge and vehicle finish.
- Includes a seal repair parts kit, four hose clamps and two pieces of 3/8 in. inverted flare tubes and two 5/8 - 18 tube nuts.
- Consists of neatly organized blow-molded case with marked adapters for easy cross reference to the adapter guide book.
- The case contains a hinged lid compartment to easily store hose assemblies.