5 PIece Carbide Tip Bit Set with 3 Pack of 1/8" Double End Bits
Features and Benefits:
- Carbide Tipped and made for use in drilling hardened steel in the range of 48 to 65 Rockwell "C"
- Holes may be drilled without annealing or appreciably changing the structure of the material
- Bonus 3 pack of 1/8" Double End Drill Bits
- KnKut 1/8" Double End Bits are surface treated for maximum lubricity
- KnKut 1/8" Double End Bits feature a 135-degree split point that will not walk
This drill bit can be used for drilling broken studs, spring bolts, die sections, broken easy outs, extra tough metals, exotic metals, brake drums, etc.
NOTE: Heavy Pressure and low R.P.M.'s recommended. Cutting oil should be used. Recommended for use in drill presses, but can be used in portable drills.
SET INCLUDES: 1 piece each: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" x 4", 3/8" x 4"
KnKut Double End Sheeter Drill Bits are excellent for thin gauge metals such as sheet metal. Made of hi-molybdenum tool steel and surface treated for maximum lubricity, our sheeter drills feature a 135-degree split point that will not walk.