Gearwrench 1/2" Dr. Electronic Torque Wrench with Angle
Features and Benefits:
- Operates on 4 AAA Batteries for Up to 40 Hours of Continuous Operation
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.28M
- Thin-Profile, High-Strength Teardrop Flex Head for Easy Access Features a 60-Tooth Gear with a 6° Ratcheting Arc
- Accuracy in Clockwise Direction +/- 2%, in Counter Clockwise Direction +/-3%, From 20% to 100% Full Scale
- Knurled Aluminum Grip Resists Slipping
- Digitally Tracks Torque and Angle Measurements. Buzzer with Red, Yellow and Green Lights Alerts You When Target Torque is Reached
- Converts Ft-Lb, In-Lb and Nm at the Touch of A Button
- Made in U.S.A.
- Overall Length: 26.5 in
- Drive Tang Size: 1/2"
- Head Thickness: 1.310"
- Head Width: 1.81"
- Min Torque (Primary Scale): 25 ft/lb
- Max Torque (Primary Scale): 250 ft/lb
- Alt Scale Increments: 1 Nm
- Primary Scale Increments: 1 ft/lb
- Min Torque (Alt Scale): 33.9 Nm
- Max Torque (Alt Scale): 339 Nm
- Head Thickness Less Tang: .65"