Irwin / Hanson / Vise Grip (HAN30510)
Left-Hand Cobalt HSS Fractional Drill Bit 5/32" Mechanics Length
Features and Benefits:
- 135 Split point with a bright finish
- Heavy duty web for strength and durability
- Made of cobalt HSS for use in tough metals
- Fractional left-hand 5/32" Mechanics length HSS
Additional information below is provided to help you choose the right drill bit for your requirements:
- 118 Point for general usage
- 135 Split point for drilling tougher, harder materials - less tendency to "walk"
- JET POINT (Turbomax) is specially ground to stay sharp longer and drill faster
- High Speed Steel (HSS) - General purpose and recommended for most drilling applications
- Cobalt HSS - Recommended for drilling through alloys, stainless steel, etc.
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) Coated HSS - Reduces friction -very wear resistant, and is ideal for production work and repetitive drilling