Shop Product Types
20V 1/2" Dr. Cordless Impactool™ - Standard Anvil, 2 Batteries, Charger & Case
Features and Benefits:
Convenience of Cordless. Power of Air. This 1/2" 20V High-Torque Impactool™ is the only cordless impact wrench that can perform pound-for-pound with the best-in-class 2135TiMAX. The W7150 cordless tool will make quick work of tough jobs that professional technicians do every day.
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum forward/reverse torque & 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque - from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor offers a long life and high power.
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components.
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency.
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool.
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing ready to work even after repeated drops.
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use.
- Best-in-class short length 9.4 from tip to tail.
- Voltage: 20V
- Drive Size: 1/2"
- Max Torque Reverse ft-lb: 780
- Forward Torque Range ft-lb: 50-780
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1,900
- Impacts per minute: 2,300
- Length in.: 9.4
- Weight w/Battery lbs: 6.8
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 89 / 100
- Vibration Level [m/s2]: 12.2
- (1) W7150 Impactool™
- (1) IQV20 Charger
- (2) 20V Li-ion 3.0 Ah Battery
- (1) Blow-molded Case