Shop Product Types
Ingersoll-Rand (IR C2340L5)
5HP 60 Gallon Electric Driven Two Stage Air Compressor
Features and Benefits:
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting rod for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
- 100% Cast Iron Pump
- ASME Coded Receiver Tank
- Mounted Motor Starter
- Automatic Start/Stop Control through Pressure Switch
- Manual Drain
- Phase: Single Phase
- Tank: 60 gal vertical
- Max Pressure: 175 psig
- Nominal Power: 5 hp
- Flow at Max Pressure: 14.0 cfm
- Base Length: 48"
- Base Width: 40"
- Base Height: 76"
- Weight: 435 lbs.
- NPT Outlet: 1/2"
- Voltage: 230 - 1- 60 / 200, 230, 460, 575 - 3 - 60