Ingersoll-Rand (IR 429)
Heavy Duty Air Reciprocating Saw
Features and Benefits:
The 429 is a versatile air saw for cutting intricate shapes and light radius curves in all types of plastics, fiberglass, and composite materials, as well as aluminum and sheet metal. This reduced vibration tool is excellent for body shop repair, muffler and exhaust work, and sun roof installations.
- Comes with six high-speed steel cutting blades and two hex wrenches
- Cuts flat and curved surfaces
- Durable, long-life tool
- Strokes per Minute: 10,000
- Stroke Length in.: 3/8"
- Tool Weight lbs: 1.33
- Overall Length in.: 8.23"
- Average Air Consumption cfm: 8
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 9
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 87.3 / 100.3
- Air Inlet NPTF in.: 1/4"
- Min. Hose Size in.: 3/8"
- Vibration m/s2: 25.7, uncertainty: 4.0