Features and Benefits:
The 3103XP Mini Surface Prep Sander is the ideal tool for the removal of rust, surface deposits, and welds in hard-to-reach places. Ball-bearing construction enhances durability and smooth power delivery. And the double-sided, adjustable speed settings provide variability for a broader range of applications.
- Composite housing with ergonomic textured grip provides user comfort with exceptional resistance to grease, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Lightweight, pistol grip design with thumb actuated switch engineered for balance and one-handed operation.
- Variable speed trigger for maximum control.
- Rated Power hp: 0.2
- Max Free Speed: 15,000
- Exhaust: Through Handle
- Output: 1/4" - 20 Thread
- Wheel Size in.: 3
- Weight lbs.: 1.0
- Length in.: 4.9
- Vibration m/s2: 3.2, uncertainty: 1.3
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 84.9 / 95.9
- Average Air Consumption cfm: 2.1
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 19.4
- Air Inlet Size NPT in.: 1/4
- Min Hose Size in.: 3/8