Straight Die Grinder with Composite Housing
Features and Benefits:
Lightweight, durable, and maneuverable, the 308B straight die grinder offers powerful performance. With a comfortable composite grip, this air grinder is ideal for a variety of applications, including porting, weld breaking, de-burring, polishing, and grinding.
- Powerful motor delivers 0.33 HP (0.25 kW) and 25,000 rpm free speed.
- Lightweight, durable, ergonomic composite housing protects tool from cold air and offers greater operator comfort.
- Integral safety-lock throttle lever prevent accidental start up.
- Rear exhaust directs air away from the operator.
- Tool comes with 1/4" and 6 mm collets and two wrenches.
- Rated Power hp: 0.33
- Max Free Speed (rpm): 25,000
- Exhaust: Rear
- Output in.: 1/4
- Weight lbs.: 1.02
- Length in.: 6.85
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 92/103
- Average Air Consumption cfm: 7
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 28
- Air Inlet Size NPT in.: 1/4
- Min Hose Size in.: 3/8