Angle Die Grinder with Composite Housing
Features and Benefits:
For ultimate performance, the 302B die grinder is the perfect choice. This powerful angle die grinder features a composite grip for superior ergonomics and comfort, and can be used in various applications including porting, weld breaking, de-burring, polishing and grinding.
- Powerful motor delivers 0.33 HP (0.25 kW) and 20,000 rpm free speed.
- Durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life.
- Built-in lubricating wick increases angle gear life.
- Lightweight, durable, ergonomic composite housing protects tool from cold air and offers greater operator comfort.
- Integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up.
- Rear exhaust directs air away from the operator. Piped-away exhaust kit optional.
- Tool comes with 1/4" and 6 mm collets and two wrenches.
- Rated Power hp: 0.33
- Max Free Speed (rpm): 20,000
- Exhaust: Rear
- Output in.: 1/4
- Weight lbs.: 1.28
- Length in.: 6.93
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 90/101
- Average Air Consumption cfm: 6
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 23
- Air Inlet Size NPT in.: 1/4
- Min Hose Size in.: 3/8