Shop Product Types
Angle Die Grinder
Features and Benefits:
Long-lasting, economical, and ideal for general-purpose grinding, the 301B delivers a number of beneficial features in one compact package. Right-angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can grind, break sharp edges, de-burr, port, and polish virtually anywhere.
- Powerful motor delivers 0.25 HP (0.19 kW) at 21,000 rpm free speed.
- Durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life.
- Strong aluminum housing withstands tough operating conditions.
- Small and lightweight design provides easy operation greater access to tight spots.
- Easy-to-use, integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up.
- Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean.
- Tool comes with 1/4" and 6 mm collets and two wrenches.
- Rated Power hp: 0.25
- Max Free Speed (rpm): 21,000
- Exhaust: Front
- Output in.: 1/4
- Weight lbs.: 1.02
- Length in.: 5.27
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 92/105
- Average Air Consumption cfm: 6
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 24
- Air Inlet Size NPT in.: 1/4
- Min Hose Size in.: 3/8