Ingersoll-Rand (IR 121K6)
Super Duty Air Hammer Kit
Features and Benefits:
Make fast work of body panel crimping and cutting, bushing driving, shearing and general front end work with this air hammer, a super duty tool that produces up to 3000 blows per minute.
- Up to 3,000 blows per minute
- Alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston for longer life
- Built-in power regulator and trigger control
- Shank Opening: Round
- Blows per Minute: 3,000
- Bore Diameter in.: 0.75"
- Stroke Length in.: 2.28"
- Tool Weight lbs: 3.5
- Overall Length in.: 7.63"
- Average Air Consumption cfm: 3
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 15
- Vibration m/s2: 19.9, uncertainty: 4.6
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 95.3 / 111.3
- Air Inlet NPTF in.: 1/4"
- Min. Hose Size in.: 3/8"
- Chisel Shank Diameter in.: 0.401"
- Air Hammer
- Blow-molded Black Carrying Case
- (6) Six Assorted Chisels:
- (1) 3/4" flat blade chisel
- (1) punch chisel
- (1) claw ripper-edging tool
- (1) single blade cutter
- (1) kwik cutter
- (1) vee chisel-spot welder breaker