Shop Product Types
Super Duty Air Hammer
Features and Benefits:
Super Duty Air Hammer Make fast work of body panel crimping and cutting, bushing driving, shearing and general front end work with this air hammer, a super duty tool that produces up to 3000 blows per minute. 121-K6 Air Hammer Kit Combine the 121-Q Air Hammer into the convenience of a kit.
- Up to 3,000 blows per minute
- Alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston for longer life
- Built-in power regulator and trigger control
- Vibration M/S2: 19.9, uncertainty: 4.6
- Average Air Consumption CFM (L/MIN): 3 (85)
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4"
- Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- 121 Air Hammer
- Blow-molded black carrying case
- (6) six assorted chisels
- (1) 3/4" flat blade chisel
- (1) punch chisel
- (1) claw ripper-edging tool
- (1) single blade cutter
- (1) kwik cutter,
- (1) vee chisel-spot welder breaker.