1/4" Drive Composite Air Ratchet
Features and Benefits:
With the 1105MAX Series air ratchet, you get best-in-class power and speed coupled with superior features to give you MAX power, MAX control, and MAX comfort.
- Unique head construction provides improved durability and more consistent performance over the life of the tool.
- Low-profile forward/reverse control has a wide diameter for easy gripping and also eliminates accidentally changing directions in confined spaces.
- Nickel-plated housing provides enhanced corrosion resistance
- 30 ft-lb (41 Nm) of torque combined with 300 rpm provides optimal torque/speed combination
- Easily accessible variable power regulator combined with feather touch lever offers unprecedented control
- Ergonomic coupling nut improves handle comfort and composite handle insulates against cold
- Drive Size in: 1/4
- Max Torque ft-lb: 30
- Avg. Free Speed rpm: 300
- Recomm. Torque Range ft-lb: 5-25
- Weight lb: 1.43
- Length in: 7.36
- Average Air Consumption cfm: 3.5
- Free Speed Air Consumption cfm: 20
- Free Speed Sound Level dBA: 88.9
- Air Inlet NPTF in: 1/4
- Min. Hose Size in: 3/8