Induction Innovations (IDIMD99650)
Mini-Ductor Coil Kit
| Shop Now! |
| ||Why This |
MAP Priced Item
May Be Your Best Deal.
Features and Benefits:
The Mini-Ductor Coil Kit is an accessory for the Mini-Ductor II and the Inductor U-555. The kit enables the user to heat and release siezed nuts & bolts up to 1 1/2" in dia. and other metallic hardware from corrosion and / or thread lock compounds.
Loosen seized hardware, bearings, gears, pulleys, lug nuts, inline applications, fuel tank straps, pdr applications (paintless dent repair), O2 sensors and much more.
- Heat and expand frozen, rusted, or thread-lock compound nuts with out the collateral damage from a flame.
- Uses high frequency magnetic fields to heat metal and only metal, induction heat.
- Operates on 120 volts/1000 watts of power.
- Faster and Safer than a torch.
- The Mini-Ductor Coil Kit includes 8 different coils, 7 different sizes for most jobs mechanics run into.
- Preformed Coils, One of Each: 1 3/4", 1 1/2", 1 1/4", 1", 3/4", 7/8"
- Preformed Coils, Two of Each: 7/8"