Induction Innovations (IDIMD700)
Mini-Ductor II Magnetic Induction Heater Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Grenade grip for a greasy hand technician
- Work illuminating L.E.D. for increased vision of product application
- Operates on 120 volts/1000 watts of power
- Faster and Safer than a torch
- Uses high frequency magnetic fields to heat metal and only metal, induction heat
The Mini-Ductor II allows you to heat and expand frozen, rusted, or thread-lock compound nuts with out the collateral damage from a flame. Loosen seized hardware, bearings, gears, pulleys, lug nuts, in-line applications, fuel tank straps, pdr applications (paint-less dent repair), and more.
Includes: 1 ea. 110v Mini-Ductor II power supply (14¾”L x 2¾”D)(5.6 lb.) inside custom fit storage case (19”W x 10 ½”D x 5”H), 70” power cord, MD99-601, MD99-602, MD99-603, instruction manual,
& 1 year warranty.