GearWrench (KD 82005)
Straight Double-X® Pliers
Features and Benefits:
Double X® Straight Pliers have jaws that open a greater distance than the handle for added reach in tight locations. They are made of corrosion resistant Alloy Steel. Also feature maximum reach without exceeding center point of interference.
- Flush Rivet for Strength and Narrow Profile
- Jaws Open Greater Distance Than the Handle for Added Reach in Tight Locations
- Aligned Serrated Tips for Precision Gripping
- Maximum Reach Without Exceeding Center Point of Interference
- Compound Joint Allows Access with Minimal Handle Movement
- Overall Length: 13.46"
- Jaw Width: 0.68"
- Jaw Thickness: 0.39"
- Jaw Length: 3.15"
- Jaw Design: Serrated Tip
- Action: Compound Action
- Tip Style: Straight
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Grip Style: Dual Dipped