Shop Product Types
TwistGuard™ Test Lead Set
Features and Benefits:
The Fluke® TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads offer adjustable length test tips for use in different measurement environments. Fluke® TL175's are the only test leads as tough as your meter.
- TwistGuard™ adjustable tips enhance safety and versatility length.
- Patented TwistGuard™ extendable tip shroud meets the highest electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing the versatility needed for most measurements.
- WearGuard™ indicator shows damage to leads.
- New WearGuard™ lead wire wear indication. Each test lead is covered by two layers of silicone insulation; inner contrasting color is exposed when the leads are nicked, scuffed, or otherwise damaged and in need of replacement.
- Heavy duty strain relief withstands over 30,000 bends.
- Extra-heavy duty strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure.
- Double insulated silicone leads. TL175 test leads withstand high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures.
- Universal input plugs are compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs.
- Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree .2
- Includes removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip.
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip being used.
- Environmental ratings: -20° C to 55° C (-4° F to 131° F), altitude: 2000 m (6,562 ft).
- Conforms to EN61010-031
- One-year warranty