MIG/Flux Cored Welding System
- The new portable FP-165 dual purpose wire welder delivers a very versati and effective welding performance. With its simple operation and key set up chart even the novice can achieve high quality, professional results. This system features a quick change internal polarity adjustment to change between MIG (GMAW) and flux cored (FCAW) welding. Designed to operate from a standard 230V outlet and delivers a high maximum output of 165 amps.
- Home DIY Hobbyist
- Farm / Ranch
- Maintenance and repairs
- General light duty fabrication & repair
- Primary voltage: 230 Volt
- Supply plug: NEMA_6-50P
- Lead cord length: 6 ft.
- Rated kVA @ 90 Amps: 2.8 kVA
- Maximum output:165 Amp
- Duty cycle @ 104_F: 20% @ 130 Amp at 30V
- Current range: 20-165 Amp
- Number of voltage settings: 4
- Maximum plate thickness: 3/8"
- Wire diameter range:.023" - .035"
- Dimensions: 12.75" x 9.75" x 17.35"
- Comes with FREE Tweco WeldSkill auto darkening American eagle helmet