MIG/Flux Cored Welding System
- The new portable FP-135 dual purpose wire welder delivers a very versatile and effective welding performance. With its simple operation and key set up chart even the novice can achieve high quality, professional results. This system features a quick change internal polarity adjustment to change between MIG and flux cored (FCAW) welding. Designed to operate from a standard household outlet and delivers a high maximum output of 135 amps.
- Home DIY Hobbyist
- Farm / Ranch
- Maintenance and repairs
- General light duty fabrication & repair
- Primary voltage: 120 Volt
- Supply plug: NEMA_5-15P
- Lead cord length: 6 ft.
- Rated kVA @ 90 Amps: 2.8 kVA
- Maximum output: 135 Amp
- Duty cycle @ 104_F: 40% @ 90 Amp at 18V
- Current range: 20-135 Amp
- Number of voltage settings: 4
- Maximum plate thickness: 1/4
- Wire diameter range: .023" - .035"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 12.75" x 9.75" x 17.35"
- Comes with FREE Tweco WeldSkill auto darkening American eagle helmet