INNOVA® Automotive DMM™ - 10 MegOhm / UL
Features and Benefits:
- Professional quality features help pinpoint engine problems.
- Auto-Ranging, auto shut-off, over-load protection.
- Measures inductive RPM pickup and vehicle RPM (including coil-on-plug vehicles.)
- 10 MegOhm impedance prevents damage to ECU (engine control unit).
- Measures up to 15 amps for device testing.
- Tests alternator diodes, duty cycle, solenoids, breaker points, wiring, switches, and more.
- Automatic zero adjustment, reverse polarity protection.
- Measures temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Min/Max and Hold buttons save retrieved data.
- Unit provides hands-free testing and includes test lead holders.
- Rugged corner guards provide drop protection.
- Temperature probe, inductive RPM clamp and carrying case included.
- U/L listed for safety and quality.
- Uses two 1.5V AA batteries.
- Includes easy-to-read instructions in English, French and Spanish.
- Support available 7 days/week (6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pacific Time) in English or Spanish, from Innova’s California-based team of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technicians.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty