CarScan® OBD2 + OBD1, SRS & ABS
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to retrieve Enhanced and Transmission diagnostic codes in all OBD2 (1996 and newer) and some of the most popular OBD1 (1981 to 1995) vehicles.
- Reads & erases ABS & SRS codes on the most popular 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota and Honda vehicles.
- Displays, records and plays back OBD2 live data graphing on the tool.
- All-in-one backlit display that shows over 20 pcs of vital diagnostic information at any one time.
- Links to all OBD2 protocols including C.A.N. to decode “Check Engine” light problems.
- Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle – an easy way to verify repair completion.
- Features unique patented all-in-one backlit screen display and 3 color LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check.
- Comes with 15 inspection maintenance monitor coverage which is a great way to verify repairs have been completed and the vehicle has run through its complete drive cycle.
- Shows generic(P0, P2, P3, and U0) manufacturer specific(P1, P3, and U1), global, pending and permanent codes as well as the code which caused the freeze frame data to be set.
- Displays Freeze Frame Data that displays a multiple P.I.D. snapshot of the vehicles condition when the code was set.
- Fully internet updatable and upgradeable for future year, make and model coverage.
- Memory / Battery backup for off-car review and analysis.
- Comes with access to pro.Innova.com RepairSolutions® which gives trouble code definitions, a full diagnostic report, probable causes, recall info, TSB’s, most likely fix to DTC’s and more. (see below)
- Comes with professional shop software to print and manage vehicle diagnostic reports for customer use and keep track of all previous vehicle repairs. (see below)
- Comes with a full one year warranty.
- A dedicated all ASE bi-lingual toll free technical support line Mon-Sat, 6am – 6pm, PST.
- General Motors – 1982 to 1993 and some 1994 to 1995 models.
- Ford, Lincoln, Mercury – 1983 to 1995 models with EEC-IV Systems.
- Performs: KOEO, KOER, Timing Check, Cylinder Balance Test, Output State Test, Wiggle Test.
- Toyota / Lexus – 1991 to 1995.
- Honda 1991-1995.
- Chrysler / Dodge / Plymouth – 1984 to 1995.
- Jeep – 1993 to 1995.
Get Started Using RepairSolutions®
Let RepairSolutions® provide you with complete vehicle diagnostics – from code to solution. Understanding why your customers’ Check Engine, ABS or SRS light is on is one thing. Fixing it is another. RepairSolutions® uses an extensive knowledge database populated with information from real life professional fix from our nationwide network of ASE Certified Professional Technicians.
With RepairSolutions® you will be able to
- Pinpoint why your Check Engine, ABS or SRS warning lights are on
- Get a better understanding of why the failure occurred
- Learn what parts and tools are required to make the correct repair
- Purchase and print step-by-step factory service instructions on how to make the repair
- Keep a history of your customers vehicle’s repair information
- Get your customers vehicle ready for a State vehicle emissions (smog) test
- And much more…
- Teams of skilled engineers and ASE Certified technicians have been compiling the RepairSolutions® knowledge base for over 10 years.
- RepairSolutions®’s knowledge base includes fixes for actual in use vehicle/system failures from thousands of technicians across the country.
- RepairSolutions® is the easiest system to quickly help you identify why your vehicle’s warning lights are on and provide you with a comprehensive solution.
- RepairSolutions® has diagnostic data and solutions for both OBD1 and OBD2 Cars, Light Trucks, SUVs – both foreign and domestic.