CarScan+ ABS/SRS Scan Tool with FREE Hands Free Digital Multi-Meter (10 MegOhm)
Features and Benefits:
- Professional OBD2 Generic Scan Tool for all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, and SUVs – Domestic, Asian and European Import
- Reads and erases ABS and SRS codes on the most popular 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota and Honda vehicles
- Comes with access to pro.Innova.com RepairSolutions which gives trouble code definitions, a full diagnostic report, probable causes, recall info, TSB’s, most likely fix to DTC’s and more
- Comes with professional shop software to print and manage vehicle diagnostic reports for customer use and keep track of all previous vehicle repairs
- A dedicated all ASE bi-lingual toll free technical support line Mon-Sat, 6am – 6pm, PST
Displays, records and plays back OBD2 live data graphing on the tool. All-in-one backlit display that shows over 20 pieces of vital diagnostic information at any one time. Links to all OBD2 protocols including C.A.N. to decode “Check Engine” light problems. Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle – an easy way to verify repair completion. Features unique patented all-in-one backlit screen display and 3 color LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check. Comes with 15 inspection maintenance monitor coverage which is a great way to verify repairs have been completed and the vehicle has run through its complete drive cycle. Shows generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1), global, pending and permanent codes as well as the code which caused the freeze frame data to be set. Displays Freeze Frame Data that displays a multiple P.I.D. snapshot of the vehicles condition when the code was set. Fully internet updatable and upgradeable for future year, make and model coverage. Memory / Battery backup for off-car review and analysis. Comes with a full one year warranty.
FREE Hands Free Digital Multi-Meter (10 MegOhm)(EPI3310)
Features and Benefits
- Your personal home & auto electrical tester
- 10 MegOhm circuitry
- Includes test lead holders for hands-free testing
- U/L listed for safety and quality
- Includes easy-to-read instructions in English, French and Spanish.
Your personal home & auto electrical tester. Use this versatile and affordable tester to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems. 10 MegOhm circuitry prevents damage to sensitive automotive electronics. Includes test lead holders for hands-free testing. Household uses include: outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, electronic hobbies and more. Automotive uses include: automotive circuits, fuses, wiring, vehicle battery & charging systems, electrical components and more. U/L listed for safety and quality. Includes easy-to-read instructions in English, French and Spanish.