CarScan® - Code Reader
Features and Benefits:
Helps automotive technicians efficiently and effectively diagnose and repair "check engine" problems on 1981 to current vehicles; and troubleshoot anti-lock brake system (ABS) and supplemental restraint system (SRS) problems on newer model OBD2 vehicles.
- Powerful "Next Generation" Technology
- Built Tough for Everyday Shop Use
- Accelerated User Interface
- Large Screens for Easy Reading
- Dedicated Professional Support Line
- Live Data Graphing
- SRS Coverage for Asian & U.S. Vehicles
- Expanded ABS Coverage
- Honda - OBD1, SRS & ABS
- Tri-lingual Database of Codes
- Perfect entry-level tech tool ideal entry-level tech tool where nothing more than basic diagnostic and repair verification information is needed.
- Work on all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, SUVs and minivans – Domestic and Import including the newest OBD2 compliant diesel and hybrid vehicles.
- All-in-one backlit display that shows over 20 pcs of vital diagnostic information at any one time.
- Plug and play functionality with simple to use 'hot keys' for intuitive navigation.
- Links to all OBD2 protocols including C.A.N. to decode "Check Engine" light problems.
- Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle – an easy way to verify repair completion
- Features unique patented all-in-one backlit screen display and 3 color LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check
- Comes with 15 inspection maintenance monitor coverage which is a great way to verify repairs have been completed and the vehicle has run through its complete drive cycle.
- Shows generic(P0, P2, P3, and U0) manufacturer specific(P1, P3, and U1), global, pending and permanent codes as well as the code which caused the freeze frame data to be set.
- Comes with a full one year warranty.
- A dedicated all ASE bi-lingual toll free technical support line 7 Days a Week, 6am – 6pm, PST.
- OBD2 Vehicle Protocol Coverage:
- 1996 - Present (OBD2 compliant) European, Asian Domestic
- CAN and 2010 + Model Diesel and Hybrid Complianc
- Patented Tool Features:
- All-in-One Display Shows 20+ Values On One Screen
- Plug and Play - All Hot Keys for Intuitive Navigation
- Vehicle Health Monitor LED's - Confirm State Emissions Test
- Emission Readiness Advisor - Complete OBD Trip + Drive Cycles
- OBD2 Functions(1996 to Present):
- Retrive Manufacturer Specific, Global & Pending Codes