Enerco Brands (ENEMH85FAV)
Heat Star Adjustable Propane Forced Air Heater - 50-85,000 BTU
- This forced air heater is adjustable and is designed for heat output from 50,000 to 85,000 BTU / HR and a range of heating space from 9,000 to 16,000 cubic feet.
- Propane flow (and air flow) stops if heater is accidentally unplugged.
- Operates for hours from a standard 20lb propane tank.
- A direct fired model that burns propane to generate heat and has a fan that pushes the air out the front, hence the name forced air heater.
- Propane burns much more cleanly than kerosene, diesel or oil making this the heater of choice for a wide variety of outdoor and construction applications.
- Continuous ignition
- High output fan
- Heats up to 16,000 cubic ft
- Powder coated finish
- AGA & CGA Certified
- 1 Year warranty Specifications:50,000 - 85,000 BTU 1,200 - 2,000 sq ft heating area 300 CFM heated air output 2.3 - 3.9 lbs of fuel consumed per hour 20 lb propane tank required Electrical power required: 110v/60Hz 10' LP Hose 20" long x 13" wide x 16" high Weight: 21 lbs