Electronic Specialties (ESI191)
Relay Buddy® Pro Test Kit
Features and Benefits:
Relay Buddy® is a quick go / no-go tester for the most common automotive relays. With the included adapters, Relay Buddy® now tests 5 different relay types and also tests shielded relays.
Relay Buddy® provides you with an indication of the general health and functioning of the relay switch contacts and coil. It will check the control side of the relay by applying a signal to the relay coil while it checks for proper functioning of the relay contacts.
Relay Buddy® operates the relay several times during each test session as it watches for consistency in every cycle. Relay Buddy® will fail the relay and light the RED LED if any one of the cycles proves unsuccessful during the test session.
- Applications: Automotive, Heavy Duty, Marine, RV Equipment
- Settable to 4 and 5 pin relay
- Uses vehicle 12V battery for power
- Green Light if relay is good - Red Light if relay is bad
- Switch contacts are loaded to detect excessive resistance
- Kit Includes 5 New Relay Adapters
- 3 new adapters for testing shielded relays
- 2 adapters for testing new relay types commonly used on fuel pumps and other powered devices
- In Blow Mold Case