Shop Product Types
Electronic Specialties (ESI181)
LOADpro Dynamic Test Leads & Troubleshooting Book
Features and Benefits:
LOADpro Test Leads load the circuit to see if current can flow.
- LOADpro finds these problems FAST:
- High Corrosive Resistance
- Shorts to Ground
- Open Circuits
- By loading the circuit, LOADpro makes a voltage drop test “on the fly”.
- Just press the switch – the test results can not lie.
- Use LOADpro w/your DMM and follow our test method - you will find wiring faults quicker.
- LOADpro Test Leads feature SteadyPin Probe Tips, which allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin.
- LOADpro test leads are OEM approved – finds corroded circuits!
- #182 FET book is 200 pages of basic electricity explained in a way that make it useful in the shop.
- Everything is covered, from batteries, to relays, to schematics – its all in the book!
- The process is very simple - just read voltage.
It’s that easy, really. If a vehicle component is inoperable, just unplug the connector. Read voltage at the connector. Do you see 12 volts? If yes, press the LOADpro switch – if the voltage remains, the wiring is good – go on to something else. If the voltage drops – the circuit has high resistance… i.e.- corroded wiring or connections. If you see no voltage initially, you have an open or short to ground.
- LOADpro Test Leads also feature SteadyPin Probe Tips.
Instead of a pointed probe, SteadyPin tips have a small recess at the tip that allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin. Traditional pointed probes fail to give an effective connection and creates difficulties in completing manufacturer specific voltmeter tests.
- We recommend replacing your existing test leads with LOADpro and leave them in place.