3/32" Dynorbital-Spirit Random Orbital Sander
Features and Benefits:
- 0.25 Hp, 12,000 RPM, new ergo grip, rear exhaust
- Applications: sanding, color sanding, featheredging, scuffing, finishing & blending
- Materials: metals, aluminum, stainless steel, plastics, fiber clear coats & body fillers
- Less weight - only 1.4 lbs; lower profile - 3-1/2" high
- Made in USA
- Replaceable drop-in motor
- New I.D. markings.
- Painter’s tool; for ultra-fine sanding.
- Palm-style grip; color coded composite lever (identifies orbit size)
- Low sound levels; one-piece speed control dial
- Custom engineered composite cylinder; double row balancer bearing keeps out contaminants
- Can be converted easily to self-generated or central vac model for hook-up to dust collection system
- Includes: low profile, premium urethane, weight-mated, non-vac pad (PN56107)