Drill Doctor (DARWSSA0002009)
Knife Sharpening System Add-On for the Work Sharp 2000
Features and Benefits:
- Sharpens most common types of knives and cutting tools: kitchen, hunting, camping, pocket, serrated knives, scissors, sheers, etc.
- Turns the Work Sharp 2000 into a complete, precise sharpening and grinding station with the capacity to grind numerous types of materials from metal to plastics, and sharpen a wide variety of tools from an ax, to gasket scraper, to fillet knife
- Ease of use and repeatability; magnetic guide insures blade is sharpened at a 55° angle and provides the same results every time
- Innovative belt flex technology produces a superior convex grind on a knife during sharpening, edges are sharpened faster and last longer than other flat grind methods
- Knife Sharpening Guide detaches and abrasive belt becomes a miniature belt sander; makes detail grinding simple and precise
Ease of use has always been a theme of Professional Tool Manufacturing and this system delivers!. With magnetic guides and belt flex technology, users with minimal knife sharpening experience can sharpen almost any kind of knife with expert results. With the magnets assisting in maintaining the desired 55° angle, users obtain the same results every time!
This system is not just for knives, but for many other cutting tools, as well as for detail grinding. Automotive workers will find the miniature belt sander application perfect for many of their surface prep and grinding needs.