CPS Products (CPSCC220)
Compact High Capacity Charging Scale
Features and Benefits:
With accuracy specifications exceeding all OEM requirements for charging accuracy, that is twice as good as any competitive unit on the market, the Standard Series of Compute-A- Charge® scales are Performance Leaders in accuracy and reliability and the Standard by which all others are measured.
- Calibrated to strict NIST Standards at our manufacturing facility in Hialeah, Fl.
- Accuracy specification exceeds all OEM requirements for charging accuracy and is twice as good as any competitive unit on the market.
- Temperature compensated over the entire operating temperature range to maintain charging accuracy under all ambient conditions.
- Selectable measurements in Imperial or Metric units.
- Environmentally sealed strain gage beam load cell technology first introduced by CPS in 1985.
- Designed to withstand overloads of 150%.
- High contrast wide angle LCD Display for ease of viewing.
- Platform can be removed from carrying case.
- Magnetic back on handheld unit.
- Hanging hook.
- Powered by two (9V) batteries providing 60 hours of continuous usage.
- User selectable automatic power off to conserve batteries.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
- Working load capacity: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to +122°F / -10°C to +50°C
- Accuracy: 0.05% of reading or +/- 0.2oz / (+/- 5g) whichever is greater
- Resolution: +/-0.25oz / +/-10 grams
- Overload Protection: Visual, electronic and mechanical
- Platform Dimensions: 8 3/4" x 8 3/4" / 22.23cm x 22.23cm
- Weight: 5.6lb / 2.55kg
- Power: Two 9V batteries, included
- Battery Life: 60 hours of continuous use
- Battery Indicator: Battery symbol with 3 segment display
- Readout: Imperial / Metric
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the USA: Yes