CPS Products (CPSAR2788S)
134a Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling & Recharging Machine
Features and Benefits:
The heart of the AR2788S is the proprietary, patent pending plumbing arrangement which eliminates the use of solenoid and check valves
in the recovery and evacuation fl ow paths. Both of these components are highly susceptible to in-fi eld failure when exposed to foreign
contaminants such as aftermarket A/C Sealants. The flow control technology and 6 CFM PRO-SET® vacuum pump allow you to evacuate
systems up to 50% faster. Intelligent self diagnostic capabilities and quality "MADE IN THE USA" manufacturing all contribute to create
a solid unit you can rely on to run smoothly in those busy summer months. Fully compliant with SAE J2788 standard and SAE J2788H
standard for High Voltage A/C systems.
- SAEJ2788 approved fully automatic operation of recovery, recycle, evacuate, air purge and recharge
- All steel construction
- Complete with a 6CFM Dual stage vacuum pump capable of dehydrating the system to 10 microns.
- Utilizes state of the art microprocessor controlled ball valves in place of solenoid valves making the unit impervious to common containments and sealants.
- Easy to program with simple command based LCD display that can set up for five languages (English, French, Spanish, German & Chinese).
- Highly visible 3 ½" gauges for high and low pressure.
- The AR2788S can be programmed for both 50LB and 90Lb Tanks.
- Comes complete with a 50LB DOT Tank, 8 foot hoses and couplers.
- The AR2788S is completely assembled, take it out of the box, add refrigerant and GO.
- The AR2788S can be programmed for liquid refrigerant flushing using an optional hose kit P/N – AR2788SF
- 115 Volts, 60 HZ, Single Phase, PSI, BAR, KPa, gauges.
- Intergrated storage drawers
- 2 year limited warranty
- Compressor Type: 1/3 HP reciprocating compressor
- Dimensions: 22" W x 24.5" D x 42" H
- Weight: 120 lbs (does not include tank weight)
- Operating Range: 10°C (50° F) to 49°C (120°)
- Power Source: 115 VAC 60Hz 1Ph
- Power Consumption: 500 W
- Low Side Gauge: -30 inches Hg to 125 PSIG
- High Side Gauge: 0 to 500 PSIG
- Filtration: 41 cubic inch drier, .7 micron oil separator
- Automatic Control Valves: Motorized ball valves to control HI, LO, recover, and vacuum
- Charging Valve: 12 VDC Solenoid Valve
- Construction: 1" Heavy duty tubular frame construction with 10" pneumatic wheels and 4" swivel casters
- Overload Protection: 15A Thermal Breaker
- High Pressure Shut-Off: 30 bar (450 psig)
- Refrigerants: R134a