Columbia River Knives (CRKM2112G)
G10 Folder - Designed by Kit Carson
- What if we could build Kit Carson's M21™ series just the way a custom knifemaker would: with a G10 and stainless steel InterFrame build and a titanium nitride-coated premium stainless steel blade? What if we could bring it in at a very competitive value price? Just like a kid on Christmas morning, we got everything we wanted. And so can you.
- The smaller size M21-02G and M21-12G models make excellent every day carries. They're available in your choice of Razor-Sharp or our exclusive Combined Razor-Sharp and patented (1) Veff™ Serrated edge grinds.
- The swedged and recurved spear point blades are made of premium 8Cr14MoV stainless steel with a non-reflective black titanium nitride finish which gives maximum corrosion resistance.
- Open Overall Length: 7.25”
- Closed Length: 4.25”
- Weight: 3.8 ounce
- Blade: Length: 3”
- Thickness: 0.12”
- Material: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade HRC: 58-59
- Finish: Titanium Nitride
- Grind: Hollow
- Style: Deep Bellied Spear Point
- Edge: Plain