Columbia River Knives (CRK9070)
Guppie - Designed by Launce Barber & Tom Stokes
- Launce Barber and Tom Stokes designed the patented* Guppie® as part of our innovative I.D. Works® line of tools.
- The adjustable wrench jaw opens to 1/2" so you can use it for all kinds of light repair and assembly jobs.
- Thanks to the carabiner gate, the Guppie is easy to carry on a belt loop, D-ring, pack or rope. The high-carbon stainless steel blade with a Razor-Sharp edge can be opened and closed with one hand using the blade slot.
- The removable bit carrier is also a high-intensity LED light. It has two strong magnets to hold it securely to the Guppie's left side.
- The Guppie makes a great little money clip, too, for those who like to keep a thin wallet.
- The Guppie carabiner detent will open bottle caps and metal jar lids.
- Open Overall Length: 5.5”
- Closed Length: 3.5”
- Blade: Length: 2”
- Thickness: .104”
- Blade HRC: 51-53
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Grind: Hollow
- Style: Drop Point
- Edge: Plain
- Handle: Material: 2CR13
- Lock: Type: Slip Joint
- Carry System: 1 position