Columbia River Knives (CRK1093)
- After we introduced Brian Tighe's popular production My Tighe™ several years ago, the questions began: "When can I get a slightly smaller personal carry version?" So we went to Brian with the request, and he designed the Mini My Tighe™. It is not simply a scaled-down version of the bigger frame-lock model, but was carefully reproportioned by Brian, reflecting his passion for design detail.
- Like the larger My Tighe, we offer two models in satin finish. Handle length is 3.73" and weight is reduced to 3.8 ounces, much more convenient for daily in-pocket carry.
- The 3.0" blade also has asymmetrical spine facets, high-hollow grind and deep belly with recurve. Steel is 1.4116 stainless in a high satin finish. The blade features patented Veff™ Serrated edges.
- Open Overall Length: 6.5”
- Length: 3”
- Thickness: .12”
- Material: 1.4
- Blade HRC: 55.57
- Finish: High Satin
- Grind: Hollow
- Style: Deep Belly with Recurve
- Material: Aluminum & Zytel
- Carry System: 1 Position Clip