Shop Product Types
Chicago Pneumatic (CPT77826)
1" Dr. Heavy Duty Impact Wrench with Extended Anvil
Features and Benefits:
- High efficiency motor, yet economical with durable reinforced clutch mechanism
- Durable impact wrench with great power for the toughest jobs on heavy vehicles
- 1" straight impact wrench with 6" extended anvil
- 1920 ft.lbs - 2600 Nm of maximum torque in reverse
- Pinless closed reinforced rocking dog impact mechanism
- Dual socket retention, hole and friction ring
- Ergonomic side handle
- Full teasing trigger
- Regulator with integrated forward/reverse with 3-position power settings in both directions
- Handle Type: D-handle Inside Trigger
- Square Drive: 1"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 370 - 1475 ft.lbs
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 1920 ft.lbs
- Free Speed: 5200 rpm
- Blows per minute: 500
- Net Weight: 25.55 lbs
- Power/Weight ratio: 75.1 ft.lb/lb
- Length: 20.4"
- Average Air Consumption: 10 cfm
- Actual Air Consumption: 40.7 cfm
- Air Inlet Thread Size: 0.5"
- Min Hose Size: 1/2"
- Sound Pressure: 100 db(A)
- Sound Power: 111 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 7.8 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 1.8 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Dual (hole+friction)
- Clutch Type: Pinless Closed Rocking Dog