Chicago Pneumatic (CPT7749)
Side-To-Side 1/2" Drive Impact Wrench
Features and Benefits
The CP7749 is well balanced, light weight at only 1,98 kg (4.37 pounds), and delivers 980 Nm (725 ft.lbs) of ultimate torque.
- Revolutionary S2S Technology is the fastest and easiest to use forward/reverse ever.
- Power to do every job in the shop with 725 ft.-lbs (983Nm) of Ultimate Torque.
- Perfect balance reduces wrist and forearm fatigue.
- Light weight and compact magnesium composite design weighs in at only 1,98 kg (4.37 lbs).
- Insulated composite handle is perfectly positioned for comfort, control, and does not feel "hot or cold" to the touch.
- Full-tease trigger provides ultimate speed control and raises productivity. Twin hammer clutch ensures power and long-term durability.
- Environmentally conscious generating only 94 dBA at free speed.
Side-to-side (S2S) Technology is the industry's best forward/reverse functionality, located directly above the trigger for "true" one-handed operating.
Chicago Pneumatic, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of high-performance aftermarket tools, accessories and compressors, has brought to market the world's first and only 1/2 inch pneumatic impact wrench with side-to-side (S2S) Technology for forward/reverse functionality located directly above the trigger. This revolutionary design provides the easiest to use and most convenient forward/reverse system ever engineered in a pneumatic impact wrench.